There are a lot of apps for smartphones out there some useful, some not so useful. Here are my pics for best apps…
- Google Maps – This is a must. Don’t leave home without it. Of course it is a default app on Android but it is also available for iPhones.
- Google Photos – Edit and manage all of your photos with the app. It is even available for iPhone and your computer’s web-browser.
- DaTuner – If you are a guitarist or a musician or you play any instrument you need this app. It is the best tuner I’ve used not other than the Conn Stobotuner. AP Tuner for the iPhone.
- Feedly – Best news reader app. Available for iPhone.
- Sky Map – This app uses your phones GPS to identify stars, planets, nebulae and more. Lots of fun if your into that sort of thing.
- Fast – A simple speed-test app from NETFLIX.
- Run Keeper – Get the most out of your workout. Run Keep tracker your pace distance and location. Also for iPhone.