Google Photos is a photograph and video sharing and storage service by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company’s social network. At its launch, reviewers wrote that the service was among the best of its kind.
- With Google Photos you can:
- find your photos and videos faster,
- editing and sharing them just got a lot easier.
- Have your photos and videos automatically backed up from your phone, laptop, etc.
- Pool photos with friends and family using shared albums.
- So you never miss a moment – across Android, iOS, and the web.
- Related photos and videos are instantly combined into a professional-looking movie with a matching soundtrack.
- The best photos and videos from your adventures become a beautiful, interactive timeline, complete with the locations you visited.
- Upload three or more photos to get a sweeping, perfectly stitched panorama.